Vitasoy Soymilks Boost Calcium AbsorptionLess is more when it comes to soymilk, according Ayer, Mass.-based Vitasoy, at least in terms of calories and sugar. It launches Vitasoy Lite Plus soymilks in three flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla and Plain.
Packaged aseptically for maximum freshness and shelf life, Vitasoy Lite Plus has an average of 14.4 percent fewer calories than other leading refrigerated soymilks, less sugar, is low-fat and gluten free. The soymilks contain 30 percent DV of calcium, 4 grams of fiber and a natural fiber Fructan, also known as NutraFlora, to boost calcium absorption.
"Vitasoy's smooth and creamy dairy-free light beverage offers all the great taste Vitasoy is known for, plus fewer calories, less sugar, and better calcium absorption and it's gluten free," said says President/CEO Walt Riglian.
Suggested retail price for a 32-oz container is $2.29 - $2.49 each.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »