Vitasoy Soymilks Boost Calcium AbsorptionLess is more when it comes to soymilk, according Ayer, Mass.-based Vitasoy, at least in terms of calories and sugar. It launches Vitasoy Lite Plus soymilks in three flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla and Plain.
Packaged aseptically for maximum freshness and shelf life, Vitasoy Lite Plus has an average of 14.4 percent fewer calories than other leading refrigerated soymilks, less sugar, is low-fat and gluten free. The soymilks contain 30 percent DV of calcium, 4 grams of fiber and a natural fiber Fructan, also known as NutraFlora, to boost calcium absorption.
"Vitasoy's smooth and creamy dairy-free light beverage offers all the great taste Vitasoy is known for, plus fewer calories, less sugar, and better calcium absorption and it's gluten free," said says President/CEO Walt Riglian.
Suggested retail price for a 32-oz container is $2.29 - $2.49 each.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »