Johnsonville Rolls Out Heat-And-Eat Breakfast Sandwiches
To meet demands of today’s busy consumer seeking convenient, flavorful and affordable breakfast and snack solutions, Sheboygan Falls, Wis.-based Johnsonville Sausage LLC introduces Hand-Held Sandwiches featuring the company’s famous link sausage enrobed in a soft, warm roll.
The 5-oz sandwiches feature on-trend flavors and bold, intriguing ingredients already built into a juicy, savory smoked-sausage link, include:? Southwestern Style, corn kernels, black beans and bell pepper, with just the right blend of seasonings to perk up taste buds any time of day or night; Spicy Sunrise, scrambled egg, cheese and onion for a tantalizing jump-start to morning; and Sweet & Smokey, the sweet contrast of real Vermont maple syrup for at-the-breakfast-table flavor.
For time-starved customers on the go, Johnsonville’s hand-held sandwiches—frozen to lock in just-made freshness—are individually wrapped and go from freezer or refrigerator case to the microwave for a hot sandwich in 75 seconds or less. Or, they can be merchandised straight from a point-of-sale warmer, where sandwiches maintain optimum quality for up to four hours.
“Johnsonville’s hand-held sausage sandwiches satisfy the cravings of an increasing number of customers who seek something extremely flavorful that can be eaten in the car, at the office, between classes—virtually any occasion that requires a quick and tasty meal solution,” says Sarah Babb, Johnsonville’s senior brand manager. “What’s more, because our sandwiches are priced to sell quickly, outlets like C-stores and food kiosks in public areas gain a competitive edge over quick-service restaurants, building customer frequency.”
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »