Tight Fit Keeps Odors, Germs Inside, Supports Infection Control Measures
Tilt trucks in the Poly-Trux line from Meese Orbitron Dunne Co. feature a durable lid (optional) to keep soiled laundry and refuse from spilling over the sides during transport. Ideal for laundry, waste and recycling collection in facilities where cleanliness and infection control are paramount, the covered tilt trucks create a tight fit around the perimeter when closed to help prevent germs and odors from escaping into the environment while also reducing the potential for human contact with other hazards.
The covered Poly-Trux tilt trucks discourage staffers from heaping bagged laundry, waste or other cargo beyond the height of the rim to reduce the movement of unsightly, overflowing loads through high traffic areas. By enclosing and hiding the cargo under cover, the tilt trucks also deter casual theft.
The covered tilt trucks are rotationally molded of 100% weatherproof polyethylene for long term durability and cleanability. Six different models
are available to safely accommodate loads up to 2,000 lbs. in a choice of 16 standard colors. Available options include tow hitches, bag hooks, brakes, permanent graphics and custom colors.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »