Unique Way To Serve Sweet Potatoes
Lisle, Ill.-based McCain makes it easy to capture the capture the excitement of healthy sweet potatoes with new Harvest Splendor Ridge Cut Wedges. They feature distinctive ridges that enhance crispness, deliver longer hold time and exceptional sweet potato flavor.
Sweet potato popularity continues to grow, and with 75 percent of consumers looking for healthful options on the menu, Ridge Cut Wedges present a unique opportunity. They feature bake-or-fry flexibility, higher yield and better plate coverage, creating a sensational side or a profitable second fry.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »