Grinder Improves Cutting Efficiency
The Moyno Annihilator is a twin shaft solids reduction grinder designed for trouble-free performance in meeting the broad needs of any industry requiring solids reduction or waste conditioning.
The Annihilator’s field-proven, counter-rotating, hexagonal shaft design coupled with its 5-tooth, hardened steel cutters provide the maximum shredding strength necessary to process from 300 to 4,250 GPM (.43 to 6.12 MGD) of influent and ensure that solids are ground uniformly and efficiently. When properly specified, the Annihilator prolongs the service life of downstream equipment such as pumps, sensors, monitors and valves.
For even greater performance, the Annihilator utilizes patented, bi-directional cutting teeth on the spacers that increase the unit’s efficiency, further decrease particle size and reduce the risk of failure from ragging due to stringy materials. The exclusive seal cartridge assembly featuring the mechanical seal and bearing on separate stainless steel sleeves, allows for easy and quick replacement without purchasing complete cartridge designs.
Additional Annihilator benefits include the following:
- Better cleaning of stringy and plastic materials
- Dimensionally retrofits other twin shaft grinders to save on installation costs
- Improved cutting efficiency with over double the cutting edges
- Reliable operation for less downtime
- Various drive, housing, cutter, spacer/cutter and shaft options for application versatility
- Quick cleaning with easy access clean out port/drain on each side