Tile-Clad High Solids Epoxy Resists MildewSherwin-Williams has introduced Tile-Clad High Solids Mildew Resistant epoxy, an industrial coating that protects against mildew growth on exterior surfaces where dampness and humidity are areas of concern.
Tile-Clad High Solids Mildew Resistant is an excellent choice for areas such as clean rooms, laboratories, institutional kitchens and chemical processing equipment where mildew growth must be guarded against in order to maintain operations. It can also be utilized in a wide variety of applications where mildew growth may occur, such as water tank exteriors, structural and support steel, power plants, nuclear power facilities, offshore structures and fuel storage tanks, reducing the need for labor-intensive cleaning and the need to re-coat, should mildew damage the finish.
Unchecked, mildew growth can require labor-intensive cleaning and eventually damage an exterior coating, shortening its life cycle. New Tile-Clad High Solids Mildew Resistant epoxy builds on Sherwin-Williams’ proven Tile-Clad High Solids epoxy technology to effectively check mildew growth, saving labor and offering extended coating service life on substrates including steel, galvanizing and concrete.
A two-package coating, Tile-Clad High Solids Mildew Resistant features a gloss finish and is available in a wide variety of safety colors.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »