Cold Room/Freezer Rack Protects Pallets Down to -30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Protecting pallet racks in cold rooms or freezers (down to -30 degrees Fahrenheit) is newly possible with LT Rack Sentry -- a reformulation of the energy absorbing rack protectors pioneered by Sentry Protection Products that is specifically engineered to absorb collision impacts in colder environments.
Rack Sentry LT makes the troublesome steel protectors used in many cold storage environments obsolete, and provides a low-cost virtually zero maintenance way to protect racks, inventory, lift trucks and workers operating in cold room or freezer room environments from collision damages.
Rack Sentry LT is available in the same size ranges as the original Rack Sentry, including 3 inches (75 mm), 3.25 inches (80 mm), 3.5 inches (90 mm), and 4 inches (100 mm) widths. Rack Sentry LT is also available in the unique End and Cut-out varieties configured for use on uprights with low horizontal beams.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »