Low-Profile Flat Deck Table Series Offers Low-Profile DesignWith the FA-O Low Profile Flat Deck Table Series, Cleveland Vibrator Company brings the best in quality, performance, quiet operation, and load carrying capacity from their widely used FA flat deck tables together in a compact, low-profile design. Each FA-O Flat Deck Table comes standard with twin outboard drives and air bag or rubber isolation mounts. Both the air and electric-powered FA-O Tables are equipped with controls for adjusting vibration intensity for a variety of applications, such as compacting drums and boxes containing pelletized plastic, chemicals, frozen foods, and more.
The Cleveland Vibrator FA-O Low-Profile Flat Deck Table Series includes four standard deck width sizes with vibratory drives handling up to 4000 lbs.:
- FA-O-2424: 24” Deck Width and 7” Deck Height with a Load Capacity of 300-1000 lbs.
- FA-O-3030: 30” Deck Width and 7” Deck Height with a Load Capacity of 300-2000 lbs.
- FA-O-3636: 36” Deck Width and 7” Deck Height with a Load Capacity of 500-2000 lbs., or 36” Deck Width and 10” Deck Height with a Load Capacity of 2000-4000 lbs.
- FA-O-4848: 48” Deck Width and 7” Deck Height with a Load Capacity of 500-2000 lbs., or 48” Deck Width and 14” Deck Height with a Load Capacity of 2000-4000 lbs.
Custom designed table sizes are also available for heavier loads.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »