Drum Dumper Seals and Discharges with a Dust Tight Seal
An all-new Drum Dumper from Flexicon seals drums against a discharge cone, tips the drum, mates the cone against a gasketted connection, and discharges bulk material dust-free through a slide gate valve.
Trademarked TIP-TITE, the dumper accommodates drums from 30 to 55 gal (114 to 208 liter).
The drum platform is raised by a single hydraulic cylinder, creating a dust-tight seal between the rim of a drum and the underside of the discharge cone.
A second hydraulic cylinder tips the platform-hood assembly and drum, stopping at dump angles of 45, 60 or 90 degrees with a motion-dampening feature. The vertically oriented cone mates with a gasketted inlet port fitted to the lid of an optional hopper with integral flexible screw conveyor or pneumatic pick-up adapter, or to existing process equipment.
A pneumatically actuated slide gate valve prevents material flow until the discharge cone has been properly seated in the gasketted receiving ring.
The drum dumper is available constructed of mild steel with durable industrial finishes, with material contact surfaces of stainless steel, or in all-stainless steel finished to food, dairy, pharmaceutical or industrial standards.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »