Metering Pump Now Available with New Pumping Elements, VFD/Motor Controls
Moyno, Inc., an American manufacturer of Moyno progressing cavity pumps, now offers the Moyno Metering Pump with new pumping elements and new, integral VFD/Motor Controls. These new features will help expand the scope of metering applications and enhance economical and efficient performance when metering low-flow liquids in a wide range of processing applications including dosing, sampling and metering. The integral VFD/motor controls will improve metering accuracy and repeatability.
The progressing cavity design of the Moyno Metering Pump results in a smooth flow free from pulsations and variations in velocity and volume to prevent material waste or mixture imbalance. Additional advantages and features of the new line up of Moyno Metering Pumps include:
- Capacities from 0.1 to 400 GPH
- Precise flow control at low RPM
- All close-coupled pumps are now stainless steel for better corrosion protection
- Simple, on-site maintenance for reduced downtime
- Pressures to 300 psi
- Handles simple drive function commands to demanding positioning controls
- LED external displays are visibly and ergonomically user friendly
The Moyno Metering Pump is available in bare-shaft and close-coupled configurations. All models are capable of handling a wide variety of fluids from clean, clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive fluids, solids in suspension and viscous materials.