Ticaloid Offers Better Moisture Control and Flexibility in Tortilla Products
TIC Gums introduces its latest texture innovation: Ticaloid Tortilla.
Ticaloid Tortilla was created to provide tortilla producers with a more consistent, quality product with an extended shelf life. The stabilizer is made from a combination of water-binding hydrocolloids, each with different but important qualities for the finished product.
Trends show consumer interest is growing in better-for-you tortillas, which can also be improved with the addition of Ticaloid Tortilla. In addition to its strengthening properties, Ticaloid Tortilla can bolster the fiber content of tortilla products, since gums inherently contain important soluble fiber.
Phone: (800) 899-3953
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »