Odwalla's New Smoothie is Wholly Unexpected
Looking for a wholly new way to get your whole grains? Half Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc. introduces Wholly Grain!, pairing tropical taste and natural whole grains in an island-indulgent natural fruit smoothie. It packs 32g of natural whole grains in every 450 mL recyclable plastic bottle.
A tantalizing tropical medley of orange, pineapple and mango juices, Wholly Grain!, available at Whole Foods and other natural food stores, contains two-thirds of the recommended daily serving of whole grains, and is a good source of fiber, vitamins B1 and B2, and antioxidant vitamins A, C and E.
“With its refreshing tropical taste, Wholly Grain! is a surprisingly delicious way to work more healthful whole grains into your day,” says Jason Dolenga, brand manager, Odwalla.
Suggested retail is $3.29.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »