Add a New Twist to Your On-The-Go Menu with Grab and Go Toaster Biscuits
Consumer desire for more on-the-go options continues to increase across day parts. For a new twist to your on-the-go menu, look no further than new Bakery Chef Toaster Biscuits from Downers Grove, Ill.-based Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products. Ready to serve in less than two minutes, they offer hand-held convenience for breakfast, lunch or any grab 'n' go snacking.
Flavorful and satisfying, Toaster Biscuits are so versatile they can be prepared in a standard-sized or conveyor toaster, TurboChef or standard oven, or even in a microwave. For maximum convenience, they are individually frozen and sleeve-packaged so one or several may be prepared at a time.
Foodservice patrons are sure to love the slightly crisp and crunchy exterior and the light, fluffy interior of these versatile biscuits. Rich with baked-in flavor, the three distinctive consumer-appealing varieties include: Sweet Cinnamon – A sweet biscuit made with real cinnamon and cream cheese flavor nuggets; Cheddar – A savory biscuit with two kinds of natural cheddar cheese flavors, making it a perfect accompaniment to soups, salads and chili; and Buttermilk – A classic buttermilk recipe with an extra measure of sweet butter flavor.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »