Add a New Twist to Your On-The-Go Menu with Grab and Go Toaster Biscuits
Consumer desire for more on-the-go options continues to increase across day parts. For a new twist to your on-the-go menu, look no further than new Bakery Chef Toaster Biscuits from Downers Grove, Ill.-based Ralcorp Frozen Bakery Products. Ready to serve in less than two minutes, they offer hand-held convenience for breakfast, lunch or any grab 'n' go snacking.
Flavorful and satisfying, Toaster Biscuits are so versatile they can be prepared in a standard-sized or conveyor toaster, TurboChef or standard oven, or even in a microwave. For maximum convenience, they are individually frozen and sleeve-packaged so one or several may be prepared at a time.
Foodservice patrons are sure to love the slightly crisp and crunchy exterior and the light, fluffy interior of these versatile biscuits. Rich with baked-in flavor, the three distinctive consumer-appealing varieties include: Sweet Cinnamon – A sweet biscuit made with real cinnamon and cream cheese flavor nuggets; Cheddar – A savory biscuit with two kinds of natural cheddar cheese flavors, making it a perfect accompaniment to soups, salads and chili; and Buttermilk – A classic buttermilk recipe with an extra measure of sweet butter flavor.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »