Simply Cookies Offer Simply Delicious Ingredients
Minneapolis-based General Mills Inc. is on trend with Pillsbury’s new line of refrigerated cookie dough, and the name speaks for itself. Pillsbury Simply … Cookies are made with simple ingredients and nothing more -- zero trans fat, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Found in the refrigerated section, they’re available in two traditional favorite flavors: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip. The cookies are made with wholesome ingredients, such as flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla and chocolate chips or peanut butter -- just like mom’s homemade cookies. Pillsbury Simply… Cookies are ready to bake, so people looking for simplicity in the foods they eat can have warm cookies from the oven in minutes, with no messy preparation.
“There are a growing number of moms who are looking for simpler, familiar foods,” says Pillsbury Marketing Manager Jennifer Jorgensen. “They are comfortable cooking and baking at home, but they still need foods that fit into their busy days. Having these refrigerated cookies on hand makes it easy for them to bake at home when time is tight and then feel good about serving the cookies to their family.”
Packaging is white and uncomplicated for easy reference, and each package makes 12 cookies. Just place the cookie dough on a cookie sheet, bake for 13 to 17 minutes and enjoy.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »