Breyers Introduces 80-Calorie Yogurt Dessert
Breyers Yogurt Co., Boulder, Colo., adds two new dessert-themed flavors to its Breyers Light line of nonfat yogurt fortified with probiotics. They include Strawberry Banana Split (steeped in Breyers tradition) and Cinnamon Bun (combining the flavor of rich cinnamon and sweet icing).
Breyers Light is a rich, creamy and indulgent nonfat yogurt full of probiotics. It’s 100 percent fat-free, and contains only 80 calories per cup. It is fortified with extra helpings of vitamins A and D and calcium, has 70 percent less sugar (only 7g of sugar per serving) and 50 percent fewer calories than the leading low-fat sweetened yogurt.
Suggested retail price is 69 to 89 cents for each 6-oz. cup.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ