Breyers Introduces 80-Calorie Yogurt Dessert
Breyers Yogurt Co., Boulder, Colo., adds two new dessert-themed flavors to its Breyers Light line of nonfat yogurt fortified with probiotics. They include Strawberry Banana Split (steeped in Breyers tradition) and Cinnamon Bun (combining the flavor of rich cinnamon and sweet icing).
Breyers Light is a rich, creamy and indulgent nonfat yogurt full of probiotics. It’s 100 percent fat-free, and contains only 80 calories per cup. It is fortified with extra helpings of vitamins A and D and calcium, has 70 percent less sugar (only 7g of sugar per serving) and 50 percent fewer calories than the leading low-fat sweetened yogurt.
Suggested retail price is 69 to 89 cents for each 6-oz. cup.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ