Bumble Bee Brings Out the Bling
San Diego-based Bumble Bee Foods LLC brings elegance and convenience to dinner tables across the country with the launch of Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Tonno in Olive Oil. The new gourmet-style canned tuna is the first of Bumble Bee’s Prime Fillet products to be packed in olive oil, the traditional and preferred style in Europe.
Rich in protein, providing many of the same benefits as fresh fish, each individual 5-oz. can contains two servings of Italian-style gourmet yellowfin tuna packed in olive oil. Tuna is a significant source of healthful omega-3 fatty acids, linked to improved heart health, reduced hypertension and improved mental health.
Suggested retail price is $1.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »