Nestle Cranberry Raisinets Debut
Nestle USA, Glendale, Calif., rolls out Nestle Cranberry Raisinets, chocolate covered cranberries that are a delicious addition to the venerable, 80-year-old Raisinets line of chocolate-covered whole dried fruit.
Tangy, whole, dried cranberries covered with smooth Nestle milk chocolate, Cranberry Raisinets are a convenient and portable snack that offers the benefits of the bright red superfruit. Cranberries, a popular superfruits, combine exceptional nutrient richness with the power of antioxidants -- flavanoids and vitamin C -- shown to help the body fight free radicals.
The cranberries in Cranberry Raisinets are sourced exclusively from the U.S. through Ocean Spray. In addition to the benefits of natural fruit antioxidants, they have 30 percent less fat than the leading chocolate brands and provide a half serving of fruit in every quarter cup.
The 5.50-oz. resealable stand-up bag is suitable for sharing while watching movies at home or mixing with hot popcorn for that classic sweet and salty taste. They’re also available in 100-calorie packs, perfect for on-the-go snacking or kids’ lunch bags.
Suggested retail price is $3.29 for 5.5-oz. size and 89 cents for a single-serve 100-calorie pack.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »