Lunchables Lunch Combinations Fuel Success Inside And Out
While a new school year gives kids a fresh start, it can be a challenging time for parents who struggle to pack a lunch that’s wholesome and something their kids will eat. Help is on the way from Madison Wis.-based Oscar Mayer division of Kraft Foods Inc. Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations include spring water and other surprises, such as sub sandwiches and applesauce, for Lunchables aficionados.
Available in the refrigerated section, the new Lunchables Lunch Combinations line includes six varieties: Turkey + Cheddar Sub Sandwich; Ham + American Sub Sandwich; Turkey + Cheddar Cracker Combos; Ham + American Cracker Combos; Deep Dish Cheese Pizza and Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza. Turkey + Cheddar Sub Sandwich and Deep Dish Cheese Pizza meet the Kraft Foods Sensible Solution criteria for nutritional value.
The product line also offers the following enhancements: turkey made with 100 percent turkey breast, a good source of protein; bread made with whole grain; Kraft 2 percent (milkfat) cheddar, an excellent source of calcium; and dessert -- Chewy Chips Ahoy! Cookies and Mini Nilla Wafers.
Changes to the new Lunchables Lunch Combinations aren’t just on the inside. It will be launched in new, clear, snap-close packages that use recyclable sleeves, bottom trays and water bottles, the first appreciable change to the packaging in the brand’s 21 years.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »