Print Bar Code and RFID Labels Using XML
Tharo Systems provides an easy solution for printing bar code and RFID labels using XML enabled enterprise systems.
Easylabel 5 Platinum's XML Monitor will 'watch' a file directory or TCP/IP port and will automatically print RFID or bar code labels when a compatible XML file is received. This feature provides a direct connection to any application capable of generating a properly formatted XML file.
The XML Generator enables users to generate XML from a given format file(s). The Generator prompts for the format(s), the number of labels to print, which printer to use, and the variable data used to populate the fields on the format. The XML file that results from the Generator can be used as a template that can be uploaded to and populated from within an XML enabled application. The .Net framework and Windows 2000 or Windows XP is required to use the XML Generator.
SpecificationsDownload Product Specs
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »