Enhanced Heavy Duty Gravity Flow Metal Detector Offers Extra Sensitivity
Mettler-Toledo Safeline introduces a PowerPhasePRO Gravity Flow metal detector for unmatched sensitivity to metal contaminants in high volume, free flowing powders and granular products.
The PowerPhasePRO Gravity Flow metal detector offers multiple frequencies for increased detection sensitivity to metal in dry processing environments. Detecting and automatically rejecting ferrous, non-ferrous, and even irregularly shaped and difficult to detect non-magnetic stainless steel, the system delivers ultimate brand protection for bulk products and safety for consumers.
Constructed of stainless steel, the Gravity FlowHD has smooth flowing lines and can quickly be dismantled without tools to facilitate cleaning and inspecting. A cowbell style “Seal-Tite” diverter minimizes system height and prevents leakage reducing product giveaway.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »