Metering Pump Now Available with New Pumping Elements and Integral VFD/Motor Controls
Moyno Inc. now offers the Moyno Metering Pump with new pumping elements and new, integral VFD/Motor Controls. These new features will help expand the scope of metering applications and enhance economical and efficient performance when metering low-flow liquids in a wide range of processing applications including dosing, sampling and metering. The integral VFD/motor controls will improve metering accuracy and repeatability.
The progressing cavity design of the Moyno Metering Pump results in a smooth flow free from pulsations and variations in velocity and volume to prevent material waste or mixture imbalance.
The Moyno Metering Pump is available in bare-shaft and close-coupled configurations. All models are capable of handling a wide variety of fluids from clean, clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive fluids, solids in suspension and viscous materials.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »