Grinder Improves Cutting Efficiency
The Moyno Annihilator is a twin shaft solids reduction grinder designed for trouble-free performance in meeting the broad needs of any industry requiring solids reduction or waste conditioning.
The Annihilator’s counter-rotating, hexagonal shaft design coupled with its 5-tooth, hardened steel cutters provide the maximum shredding strength necessary to process from 300 to 4,250 GPM (.43 to 6.12 MGD) of influent and ensure that solids are ground uniformly and efficiently. When properly specified, the Annihilator prolongs the service life of downstream equipment such as pumps, sensors, monitors and valves.
The Annihilator utilizes patented, bi-directional cutting teeth on the spacers that increase the unit’s efficiency, further decrease particle size and reduce the risk of failure from ragging due to stringy materials. The exclusive seal cartridge assembly featuring the mechanical seal and bearing on separate stainless steel sleeves, allows for easy and quick replacement without purchasing complete cartridge designs.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »