PD Pumps Offer True CIP with No Disassembly
Fristam expanded its FKL line to 11 models with the introduction of two new positive displacement pumps. The new FKL 205 handles pressures to 500 psi, displaces 0.45 gal/rev, and has 4” ports. The new large capacity FKL 580 handles pressures to 300 psi and displaces 1.82 gal/rev through its 6” ports. The FKL series offers a flows range of .0155 gal/rev to 2.24 gal/rev.
FKL pumps are the first close tolerance pumps that are truly CIP cleanable with no disassembly - nothing needs to be removed from the pump to CIP. Additionally FKL pumps CIP without any performance loss.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »