Wastewater System Targets Dewatered Sludge Cake
The Moyno 2000 HS system can pump filter cake further distances with higher volumetric efficiencies than any other progressing cavity pump. Its twin-screw feeder supplies a constant, pressurized feed rate to the pump resulting in a 100 percent pump cavity fill rate. The Moyno 2000 HS System features an integral hopper with a twin-screw auger feeder and specially designed progressing cavity pump that efficiently handles dewatered municipal sludge to over 50 percent solids. The enhanced design of the Ultra-Feed pump rotor provides superior volumetric efficiency.
The Moyno 2000 HS System combines high pump efficiency with low discharge pressure to provide unmatched performance in high solids sludge cake transfer. Compared to hydraulically driven, piston ram type pumps and open conveyors, the Moyno 2000 HS System requires lower capital investment, lower operating costs and less maintenance.
For application versatility, the Moyno 2000 HS System offers varying twin screw feeder and hopper lengths to match wide feed areas from centrifuges and one- through three-meter length belt filter presses. The twin screw feeder and the hopper length can be readily modified without changing the pump arrangement.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »