Sandwich Maker Offers Hottest Desk-Restaurant In Town
If you're tired of the same old lunch routine, break out of your noon-time grind with new Oscar Meyer Deli Creations Focaccia Sandwiches. These restaurant-inspired sandwiches from the Madison Wis.-based Oscar Mayer division of Kraft Foods Inc. will turn your desk into a four-star desk-taurant.
Available in the refrigerated meat case, varieties include: Tuscan-Style Chicken, Parmesan Basil Turkey, Steakhouse Beef and Pepper Jack and Bistro Ham and Provolone. Each comes complete with everything you need to make a hot and melty sandwich in less than a microwave minute, including deli meats, specialty sauces, natural cheeses and oven-baked herb bread.
As part of a Kraft Foods goal to eliminate 150 million lbs. of packaging materials by 2011, packaging for each Deli Creations sandwich was reduced by 30 percent while keeping the same amount of product inside. This effort will reduce landfill contribution by 1 million lbs. and CO2 emissions by 282 tons in 2009. Also the shipping container that retail stores receive with Deli Creations Focaccia Sandwiches is recyclable, as is the outer carton that consumers purchase.
Suggested retail price is $3.29.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »