New Chile and Lime Chicharinas Combine Spicy and Sweet Seasonings into Puffed Wheat Snack
To meet growing consumer demand for authentic, ethnic snacking options, Lima, Ohio-based Rudolph Foods unveils Chile & Lime Chicharinas, a new chili and lime-seasoned, puffed wheat snack in 2.75-oz packages.
Chile & Lime Chicharinas meet the need for new flavor profiles. In fact, recent consumer studies predict that to meet consumer demand, new products must be anything but bland, mild or boring. In fact, the forecast is that snackers are inclined to select new products with a touch of spice to jazz up traditional flavors.
"Rudolph Foods has seen the increasing popularity of traditional Hispanic snack products. For that reason, we're excited to meet growing consumer demand with an authentic snack that we're proud to put our name on," says VP of Sales and Marketing, Mark Singleton. "Chicharinas combine spicy and sweet seasonings that are sure to leave taste buds craving more."
Suggested retail price is $1.00.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »