New Chile and Lime Chicharinas Combine Spicy and Sweet Seasonings into Puffed Wheat Snack
To meet growing consumer demand for authentic, ethnic snacking options, Lima, Ohio-based Rudolph Foods unveils Chile & Lime Chicharinas, a new chili and lime-seasoned, puffed wheat snack in 2.75-oz packages.
Chile & Lime Chicharinas meet the need for new flavor profiles. In fact, recent consumer studies predict that to meet consumer demand, new products must be anything but bland, mild or boring. In fact, the forecast is that snackers are inclined to select new products with a touch of spice to jazz up traditional flavors.
"Rudolph Foods has seen the increasing popularity of traditional Hispanic snack products. For that reason, we're excited to meet growing consumer demand with an authentic snack that we're proud to put our name on," says VP of Sales and Marketing, Mark Singleton. "Chicharinas combine spicy and sweet seasonings that are sure to leave taste buds craving more."
Suggested retail price is $1.00.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »