Generation Drinks Prove It's all about Me
Making a splash in the drink aisle is ME, a new line of caffeine-free, all natural one-of-a-kind edgy flavored beverages from Chico, Calif.-based Juice Creations Co. Packaged in sleek, vibrant, 10.5-oz. slim cans, they are sold individually and in four-pack carriers.
At only 70 calories per can, ME is a beverage solution that active Gen-Xers and Millennials can relate to. Without caffeine, added sugars, loads of calories and energy-ramping substances, it provides an enticing, healthful twist unlike anything else on the market.
Highlighting its playful character, ME encourages consumers to "Find Your ME," through the interactive Web site www.findyourme.com – that matches drinkers' personalities or moods with specific ME flavors, which include: Vivacious (tangerine pineapple) – The vivacious individual is animated, energetic, and full of life. This person exudes passion and exhilaration, offering a contagious energy that lifts the spirits of everyone around them; Curious (blueberry lime) – The curious individual is inquisitive, careful, and eager to know and learn. They are considerate, highly intelligent, understanding, and generally mindful of others; Uninhibited (pink grapefruit) – The uninhibited individual is not constrained by societal norms or peer pressure. They are free spirited, open-minded, and eager to experience the unknown. The uninhibited person carves his or her own path in life; and Unavailable (dragonfruit blackberry) – The unavailable individual has a strong personality, and is confident in his or her position and inner strength. They are a bit intimidating, perceived to be unapproachable, yet offer a great deal of beauty and insight.
Suggested retail price is $3.99 per four-pack.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »