Three Fanta Flavors Go Natural
Atlanta-based Coca-Cola North America's Fanta, the No. 1 fruit-flavored sparkling beverage in the U.S., now features 100 percent natural flavors. But that's not all the news – the entire Fanta line has a bold new look that includes vibrant packaging with colorful illustrations and contemporary graphics.
The Fanta brand offers an assortment of bold, tantalizing flavors that are caffeine free. These attributes have given the beverage a strong acceptance among moms while maintaining high brand loyalty and preference among teens. Varieties with 100 percent natural flavors include Fanta Orange, Fanta Apple and Fanta Grapefruit.
"We know that during these difficult times, shoppers want to bring home products that the entire family will enjoy, we are pleased to invest in our products and offer the same great taste of Fanta now with 100 percent natural flavors," says Santiago Blanco, vice president of Sprite and flavors, Coca-Cola North America. "The introduction of this new formulation and the new look of the Fanta line are part of our ongoing efforts to reinvigorate the sparkling beverage category in the U.S., and Fanta will play a critical part in this effort due to its strong connection with moms and teens."
Fanta is available in 12-oz. cans, 20-oz bottles, two-liter bottles and multi-packs.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »