Three Fanta Flavors Go Natural
Atlanta-based Coca-Cola North America's Fanta, the No. 1 fruit-flavored sparkling beverage in the U.S., now features 100 percent natural flavors. But that's not all the news – the entire Fanta line has a bold new look that includes vibrant packaging with colorful illustrations and contemporary graphics.
The Fanta brand offers an assortment of bold, tantalizing flavors that are caffeine free. These attributes have given the beverage a strong acceptance among moms while maintaining high brand loyalty and preference among teens. Varieties with 100 percent natural flavors include Fanta Orange, Fanta Apple and Fanta Grapefruit.
"We know that during these difficult times, shoppers want to bring home products that the entire family will enjoy, we are pleased to invest in our products and offer the same great taste of Fanta now with 100 percent natural flavors," says Santiago Blanco, vice president of Sprite and flavors, Coca-Cola North America. "The introduction of this new formulation and the new look of the Fanta line are part of our ongoing efforts to reinvigorate the sparkling beverage category in the U.S., and Fanta will play a critical part in this effort due to its strong connection with moms and teens."
Fanta is available in 12-oz. cans, 20-oz bottles, two-liter bottles and multi-packs.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »