ZT Rooibos Teas Debut
Baton Rouge, La.-based ZredT, introduces ZT, a line of all-natural rooibos red teas, made from the rare rooibos plant, which grows only in the Cederberg Mountains of South Africa.
With a naturally smooth, complex flavor, ZT is a good source of both magnesium and natural fiber, is low in calories, contains zero caffeine and zero sugar, and is available in four smooth flavors -- Unsweetened, Lemon, Vanilla, and Ginseng & Honey.
Made from all-natural organic ingredients and flavoring, including purified water, RT contains organic inulin, brewed organic rooibos tea, organic clarified brown rice syrup and natural flavors, and has a low glycemic index.
Suggested retail price for a 16-oz bottle is $1.79-$1.99.
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »