Fiber Gummy Vitamins Now Available For Adults
A proper diet should contain approximately 25g to 30g of fiber a day; however, the average American eats less than half of that. Also, according to a Harris Interactive Poll, more than 40 percent of American adults report they experience difficulty when swallowing pills. Fiber Gummies contain 5 grams of fiber per serving, which means adults can enjoy their fiber in a great tasting gummy form without any pills to swallow.
Vancouver, Wash.-based Northwest Natural Products reinvents and invigorates the fiber supplement category with the introduction of a line of vitafusion Fiber Gummies. Now men and women can actually enjoy getting more fiber by taking it in gummy form.
Providing more fiber than any other fiber supplement brand, vitafusion Fiber Gummies are fruit-flavored gummies that offer a delicious alternative to chalky tablets and gritty powder mixes. Made with all natural colors and flavors, they are sugar-free, and flavors include: Peach, Strawberry and Berry.
Vitafusion Fiber Gummies' advanced formulas are created specifically for adults. Each bottle contains a 45-day supply of gummies. Varieties include: vitafusion Fiber Gummies Fiber (Provides 5g of fiber per serving, the most fiber of any leading brand. It boosts digestive process, promotes colon health, and alleviates constipation problems); vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management (Provides 5g of fiber per serving plus helps manage weight, improves digestion, and increases fat metabolism); vitafusion Fiber Gummies Calcium (Provides 4g of fiber per serving and 50 percent of the daily calcium requirement for healthy bones, 100 percent of the RDI for vitamin D and enhanced digestive support); and vitafusion Fiber Gummies Multivitamin with Antioxidants (Provides 5g of fiber per serving plus supports and energizes the immune system and maintains digestive health).
Suggested retail price is $12.99-$13.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »