Water Soluble Mangosteen 10:1 extract Can be used in Functional Beverages
NP Nutra developed a potent water soluble Mangosteen 10:1 extract. This Mangosteen 10:1 extract is made at NP Nutra’s modern contracted facility in Thailand, close to where the high quality Mangosteen fruits are harvested.
This extract is made from both the fruit and the pericarp to guarantee the highest possible ORAC content. According to a lab test by the University of Thailand, this extract has a high ORAC score of 4088 umole TE/gram.
According to Andrew Carter, Quality Control Manager of NP Nutra, this extract has many possible applications, including functional beverages, smoothies, yogurts and ice creams. NP Nutra stocks this popular Mangosteen 10:1 year-round at their new 26,000 square ft facility in Southern California.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »