Stay Clean Vacuum Drum for Roll-Fed Labelers Reduces Stoppages; Increases Productivity
B & H Labeling Systems introduces the Invation Stay Clean Vacuum Drum. Available as an option on all new B & H roll-fed labelers and as an aftermarket upgrade for installed Marathon, BH8000, BH8000S, BH8000U and BH1600 labelers, this high performance vacuum drum stays clean during operation. Compared to traditional vacuum drums, the Invation Stay Clean Vacuum Drum reduces stoppages to clean the drum, which increases uptime and maximizes production output.
Glue residue build-up is unavoidable on traditional vacuum drums. When the glue build-up disrupts the labeling process, the operator must stop the line to clean the drum.
Invation Stay Clean vacuum drums feature Dura-Motion aluminum inserts in specific areas of each vacuum drum. The proprietary Dura-Motion finish on the inserts minimizes the build-up of adhesive particles on the vacuum drum, which translates into fewer stuck labels, fewer stoppages to clean the vacuum drum and ultimately longer production runs. The Invation Drum also features B & H’s No Break-In pad finish, which eliminates the break-in process for new and re-padded vacuum drums.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »