Ingredient Systems Provide Freeze-Thaw Stability
Specialized ingredients developed by Advanced Food Systems minimize or prevent damage such as freezer burn, protein damage, or loss of color and flavor, caused by freeze-thaw cycles in frozen foods.
Actobind systems work by stabilizing internal moisture, while ActoGlaze systems stabilize surface moisture, reducing or eliminating texture degradation and freezer burn in foods such as meats and seafood. Actoloid systems prevent breakdown of emulsions due to the effects of ice crystallization in a wide range of frozen foods.
Purge and shrinkage can be minimized through Actobind and EasyBrown systems, especially in grilled, roasted or plain IQF vegetables. These ingredient systems also improve texture in reheated foods.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »