Packaging Solution Offers Extended Shelf Life for Premium DessertsHefestus, Israel, launches Hefestus Gourmet – a packaging solution for composed and premium desserts. Hefestus Gourmet’s advanced technology enables dessert makers to pack a variety of delicate desserts and extend product shelf life significantly while maintaining its texture, appearance and mouthfeel without changes.
According to a July, 2009, report by Innova Market Insight, the top positioning of new product launching in the desserts category is “no additives or preservatives” (21%). Hefestus Gourmet meets consumers demand for extended shelf life for desserts without using any additives or preservatives
Hefestus Gourmet can combine many work stations’ versatility, change easily from one product to another and allow adherence to recipes while maintaining attractive appearance and freshness. Moreover, this technology saves costs, labor and keeps hygienic stations. Further, it increases marketing speed and flexibility.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »