New Breakfast Meat Links Sausage With Cheese
Johnsonville Sausage Sheboygan Falls, Wis. adds to its portfolio of cheese-filled sausage offerings with the introduction of two new products -- Johnsonville Four Cheese Italian Sausage and Wisconsin Cheddar Breakfast Sausage Links.
Four Cheese Italian Sausage links come in a 19.76-oz. tray and combine Johnsonville’s authentic Italian Sausage with a carefully selected blend of mozzarella, Romano, parmesan and cheddar cheeses. Wisconsin Cheddar Breakfast Sausage links, which come in a 12-oz. tray, feature the classic taste of Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage, along with real Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese.
“Johnsonville recognizes consumers are looking to stretch their dollar wherever possible today; however, they don’t want to sacrifice great flavor,” says Johnsonville senior brand manager Ryan Pociask. “By adding real cheese to our sausage, we are able to answer consumers’ call for a truly unique and flavorful dish, without the added cost and time required to purchase separate seasonings, spices and ingredients.”
Pociask noted the Four Cheese Italian and Wisconsin Cheddar Breakfast links have a great flavor to be enjoyed on their own, or can be a delicious ingredient in a favorite recipe.
Suggested retail price for Four Cheese Italian Sausage is $5.49, and $3.99 for Wisconsin Cheddar Breakfast Sausage links.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »