Healthy Excursion For Your Taste Buds, No Travel Required
Suzie’s, a branded snack division of Brooklyn, N.Y.-based Good Groceries Companies Inc. introduces Suzie’s Naan Bites and Suzie’s Naan Crackers, bringing to life the exotic authentic flavors of Indian cuisine.
With the growing popularity of ethnic food, Naan Bites and Crackers is a delectable and healthy introduction to naan bread, a staple accompaniment to meals in Central and South Asia. In the spirit of ancient tradition, Suzie’s artisan bakers begin by preparing traditional naan bread. All natural and containing no transfat, the “crisps” are then cut from the bread, returned to the oven, and baked until reaching crispy perfection.
Suzie’s Naan Bites and Crackers are available in four flavors including: Sea Salt; Cilantro, Garlic & Green Onion; Yogurt, Dill & Green Onion; and Curry & Hot Peppers.
Suggested retail price for a 5-oz package is $2.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »