Healthy Excursion For Your Taste Buds, No Travel Required
Suzie’s, a branded snack division of Brooklyn, N.Y.-based Good Groceries Companies Inc. introduces Suzie’s Naan Bites and Suzie’s Naan Crackers, bringing to life the exotic authentic flavors of Indian cuisine.
With the growing popularity of ethnic food, Naan Bites and Crackers is a delectable and healthy introduction to naan bread, a staple accompaniment to meals in Central and South Asia. In the spirit of ancient tradition, Suzie’s artisan bakers begin by preparing traditional naan bread. All natural and containing no transfat, the “crisps” are then cut from the bread, returned to the oven, and baked until reaching crispy perfection.
Suzie’s Naan Bites and Crackers are available in four flavors including: Sea Salt; Cilantro, Garlic & Green Onion; Yogurt, Dill & Green Onion; and Curry & Hot Peppers.
Suggested retail price for a 5-oz package is $2.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »