Six Inch 300 DPI Label Printers Easy to Use; Easy To Pay For
The new Tharo Systems, Inc. H-600 Series, 6 inch wide, thermal transfer bar code label printers have a suggested list price of $2,095 USD for 203 DPI and $2,295 USD for 300 DPI, and feature a durable all metal construction with a cast aluminum center wall for added strength. The large media window allows for easy viewing and monitoring of supplies. Standard features include a high-speed USB 2.0 interface for super-fast data transfer and a Real-Time Clock for time and date stamping of labels. Along with all of these standard features, the Tharo H-600 Series printers also ship with a free version of Tharo Systems' Easylabel Start software for custom designing and printing labels. Options include: Cutter, Internal Rewind with Stripper Sensor, Ethernet Adapter, and Applicator Interface.
No PC is necessary -- download your label formats to the Printer's Flash Memory, unplug the printer from the PC, plug in a standard PC keyboard, take the printer to another location and start printing.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »