Versatile Dry Ice Blasting Machine has Mammoth Cleaning Power
The Nu-Ice Age MammothBlast dry ice blasting machine provides an economical and efficient way to clean food processing equipment such as conveyors, mixers, ovens, filling machines and more. Dry ice blasting is an FDA approved process where dry ice (solid CO2) pellets are accelerated in a pressurized air stream to effectively clean a wide variety of surfaces.
The dry ice cleaning process removes materials such as protein residues, contaminants, release agents, mold, grease and biofilms. Blasting pressure can be adjusted lower for more delicate surfaces and higher for heavy duty cleaning applications. The MammothBlast features a 45 lb hopper capacity, durable stainless steel body, and airless all-terrain tires. Service, purchasing and leasing options are available.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »