Low Maintenance Size Graders Available for Solid-Dose NutraceuticalsDesigned to size grade solid-dose nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals, Impulse/P features a sanitary stainless steel bed and removable decks with holes that are sized for each product. Available with two or three grading decks to achieve two- or three-way size separation, the graders remove twins, clusters, empties, under-diameter and over-diameter softgels.
Impulse features few moving parts and no rotating parts to wear. An oil-free electromagnetic drive offers low maintenance and extreme durability. The graders can be integrated with upstream and downstream equipment to create continuous production lines. A large infeed hopper and electronically controlled gate makes Impulse easy to integrate. For manufacturers with batch processes, Impulse can be batch fed.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »