New Technology offered in Gravity Flow Metal DetectorMettler-Toledo Safeline's Conveyorized PowerPhasePLUS metal detectors feature high frequency coil technology and advanced head geometry that allow the systems to consistently detect common ferrous and non-ferrous metal as well as the more difficult-to-detect stainless steel. A “Faraday Screen,” which is located between the coil system and the product, virtually eliminates false rejects by filtering out signals that can interfere with the system.
Crunch and inclusion products are inspected again at the bagging operation with a Gravity Flow metal detector to assure no contamination entered the product flow during further processing. Featuring patented “Zero Metal Free Zone” (ZMFZ) technology that enables the reject device to be located close to the detector without interference, this system reduces the height of the metal detector while maximizing detection sensitivity. A unique cowbell-style reject device uses high-speed pneumatics to accurately remove contamination while minimizing product leakage.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »