Recycled Resin Used to Provide Lower Cost Container SolutionVaricon offers EcoGrind, an environmentally friendly, recycled resin used in the production of open-head drums.
A lower cost alternative to virgin resin, EcoGrind is made from 100% post-industrial regrind and gives open-head drums new container quality and performance. Varicon produces EcoGrind by cleaning, granulating and reprocessing post industrial high-density polyethylene scrap via a state-of-the-art pelletizing system. Each container is manufactured in compliance with UN regulations for the transportation of hazardous solids. EcoGrind is both economical and ecological, and was created with both the environment and customer in mind.
Open-head drums are available in 30, 35 and 57-gallon capacities and come in blue or black with solid or bung covers. Each Varicon open-head drum incorporates an integrated foot ring, providing stability and ease of handling. Additionally, Varicon offers 55-gallon tight-head drums (one piece), that are made from virgin material.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »