Caramelized Sugar Flavor Stable in Acid, Alcohol and SaltD.D. Williamson has developed an acid-proof, Caramelized Sugar Flavor in response to consumer demand for natural products and processor demand for clean labeling. The innovative Natural Flavor also has incidental coloring properties.
Applications include beverages and sauces. The non-GM product provides the characteristic flavor of burnt sugar. It offers stability in phosphoric acid, citric acid, alcohol (60%), and salt (15%). Ingredient labeling options for customers include “Natural Flavouring” in the European Union and “Natural Flavor” in the United States. It adds to the portfolio of other caramelized ingredients that D.D. Williamson has developed. The company’s Caramelized Apple and Caramelized Onion can also be labeled as Natural Flavors.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »