Label/Printer Applicator Provides Cost Effective Accessory for Transfer Bar Code Label Printer
TheTharo PA2000t Label Printer/Applicator is a cost-effective accessory for the Tharo H-400/H-600 Series of thermal/thermal transfer bar code label printers. The Tharo PA2000t Label Printer/Applicator is easy to use, with minimal adjustments necessary, quick setup and changeover for applying labels to the top or side of varying height or width products.
The PA2000t features a smaller footprint, 15” wide x 32” tall x 30” long, than other Printer/Applicators, with a remote front panel for easy access, regardless of the orientation of the applicator. It has an all-metal cabinet and is made to last with time-tested components. The heavy-duty cylinder will withstand high stress in side labeling, with minimal deflection, when using a conveyor.
With or without a computer attached, the PA2000t is automatic or semi-automatic; has the ability to apply labels from 2” x 1” to 4.5” x 8” in size, using the 6” wide printer, labels as large as 6” x 8” can be accommodated. The PA2000t can apply up to 58 labels per minute depending on printer used, label size and height of product.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »