Tea Carton Makes a Huge Splash
Kliklok-Woodman is pleased to announce the successful rollout of a very unique endload cartoning line at Entyce Beverages in South Africa.
Entyce Beverages wanted to create a special carton with a tea caddy-style self-latching flip-top lid as part of a new marketing campaign for its Five Roses brand of tea. A high-speed Kliklok TRAC (Transfer Right Angle Collator) accepts tea bag tubes (or “slugs”) one-by-one and collates them in groups of three, then transfers them 90 degrees into the product infeed conveyor (PIC) of a Kliklok SFR endload cartoner. The SFR erects the carton, forms and closes the flip-top lid, loads the collated tea bag tubes through the bottom of the carton and seals the carton.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »